We provide peer support to anyone who suffers mental distress.
Coffee and chat
We are a drop in centre so people can drop in for a coffee and a chat.
We facilitate Mental Health Education and Training, including Mental Health First Aid, and Suicide Intervention Training.
We are here to support people who:
- Are in mental distress like depression, anxiety, bipolar
- Suffer Domestic, Family and Sexual Violence
- Are isolated and just want to talk
- Are homeless and need to be linked with services
- Have been discharged from the mental health unit and need to know where to get more help
- Are suicidal and just want someone to listen to their story
- Have been suicidal, are safe, and just want to know 'what now'
- Are carers/family or friends of someone with mental distress and need to know how to help them
- Are students and want experience working in this field
- Are Work for the Dole
Support for people who have experienced DFSV
We are here to support people who have experienced Domestic Family and Sexual Violence. Some of our volunteers also have a lived experience of DFSV, and are here to support their peers.
If you need our help, contact us.